My little contribution to the Painter resources, 10 custom abstract brushes.
I'd love to see how these get used, so drop me a line if you like. I know how difficult it is to keep track of what brush was used on which painting, so crediting is not a requirement for using the brushes. However, useful feedback and linking will most likely result in the posting of additional brushes.
All I ask is that you don't claim them as your own creations and that you have fun making great art with them.
Descriptions of brushes:
1. abstract 01 digital wet: A fringed, wet brush.
2. abstract 01 soft cover: A "pebbley" textured brush.
3. abstract 02 drip: A drip brush. This brush will work on the main canvas. It will only work on paint that already exists on a layer, not the blank layer itself.
4. abstract 03 soft impasto: A "rippley" textured brush with a subtle impasto buildup.
5. abstract 04 buildup: This brush produces a textured buildup of color.
6. abstract 05 soft cover: A nice brush to use if you want to add some randomness to your painting.
Good for creating atmospheric effects when used at about 50% opacity.
7. abstract 06 two color: A brush that is suited for foliage effects.
8. abstract 07 soft cover: A spikey, broken edged brush.
9. abstract 08 hard cover: A scratch, edgy brush.
10. abstract 09 hard cover: A splat brush.